From the Data page of ElastiCube Manager, you can manage your ElastiCubes and view their current states.
The Data page contains a list of all the ElastiCubes you have created or that have been shared with you.
To locate ElastiCubes easily, on the right side of the page, you can view ElastiCubes you recently worked on, that were created by you, or that were shared with you. In addition, on the left side, you can locate an ElastiCube through the Search field.
Each ElastiCube tile contains information about the status of the ElastiCube, its owner, and who its shared with it. You can open your ElastiCube by clicking on its tile or you can manage your ElastiCubes by clicking and selecting one of the following options:
- Stop: Click to stop the ElastiCube. ElastiCubes that have been stopped cannot be queried. This is useful for troubleshooting ElastiCubes and issues with your dashboard.
- Restart: Click to restart an ElastiCube that you have stopped.
- Dependencies: Click to see what entities are using the ElastiCube. Entities include data security rules, drill hierarchies, dashboards, widgets (from other dashboards), and Pulse alerts.
- Schedule Build: Click to schedule builds to automatically synchronize with the underlying data source to ensure all data is up to date. See Scheduling Builds for more information.
- Delete: Click to delete an ElastiCube. If the ElastiCube does not have any entities dependent (dependencies) on it, then you will be asked to confirm that you want to delete the ElastiCube. Otherwise, you will be prompted to remap your dependencies to another data source. See Deleting ElastiCubes for more information.
- Cancel all Queries: Click to cancel all current queries to the ElastiCube.
- Go to Admin: Opens the Data Source page in the Admin page of the Sisense Web Application where you can manage your ElastiCube.
Some features and functionality supported in the desktop version of the ElastiCube Manager are not supported in ElastiCube Manager currently. These features will be added in the near future. In the meantime, you can find workarounds for missing features at Sisense V7.0 Backwards Compatibility.