After importing data into Sisense, the next step is to create dashboards that Viewers can interact with.
Designers and Dashboard Designers can create dashboards from the Analytics page where all your existing dashboards are displayed.
When you create a dashboard, your dashboard is initially empty. The next step is to add widgets, or visualizations, to your dashboard to make it meaningful.
The topics below provide information about creating dashboards, adding widgets to it, and customizing the data displayed in the dashboard.
- Creating Dashboards
- Adding Widgets to a Dashboard
- Managing Widgets
- Introduction to Filters
- Introduction to Formulas
- Date and Time Fields
- Customizing the Dashboard Layout
- Changing the Dashboard’s Color Palette
- Changing a Dashboard’s Data Source
Managing and Sharing Dashboards
As a Designer, you can manage dashboards that you have created, or that have been shared with you; these topics explain how.
Interacting with Dashboards
Now that you've created your dashboards, it's time to start interacting with them.
The topics below will help you learn how to get the most out of your dashboards.
- Exploring Dashboards
- Interacting with Filters as a Viewer
- Changing Sisense’s Language
- Drilling Down in a Widget
- Making Selections in a Widget
- Downloading and Sharing Dashboards and Widgets