Administrators can set build alerts to notify themselves or other users when a build fails or succeeds. Build alerts are created from the Sisense Web Application and are sent following an ElastiCube build.
Build alerts allow you to monitor the status of ElastiCube builds.
Administrators can create build alerts from the Admin section of the Sisense Web Application. After a build alert is created, it is added to Sisense Pulse from where you can manage it.
To create a build alert:
- In the Sisense Web Application, select Admin > ElastiCubes > Add Build Alert.
From the ElastiCube menu, Add Build Alert.
The Add Build Alert window is displayed.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the alert.
- From the Server list, select the server where the ElastiCube is hosted.
- From the ElastiCube list, select the ElastiCube(s) that triggers an alert following a build.
- Select when to notify you following a build. There are three conditions that when met, can trigger an alert:
Build failed: The alert is sent after the ElastiCube build fails.
Build succeeded: The alert is sent after the ElastiCube is built successfully.
Build succeeded after failure: The alert is sent following a successful build after the ElastiCube previously failed to build.
- Click SAVE. The Alert is added to your Sisense Pulse page.
For additional advanced configuration options, see Advanced Settings.
Hey! Was this article helpful?
Questions? Ask the community.