- 08 May 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
L2022.2 Release Notes
- Updated on 08 May 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
For a list of release dates and Sisense's end of support schedule, see Sisense Life Cycle.
You can download the latest Sisense version from here.
If you need to upgrade to an older version, see that version’s Release Notes and contact your Sisense Customer Success Manager for the version package.
- L2021.12: Server side add-ons break following L2021.12 installation.
- Sisense recommends running a system backup before upgrading. See Backing up and Restoring Sisense.
Release L2022.2 provides a number of new features and significant improvements to Sisense for Linux.
This release includes the following new features:
- A new toggle button has been added to the settings when connecting to a CSV file to enable ignoring any missing columns in the CSV file you are connecting to. This prevents the build from failing if the CSV file has missing columns and the system doesn't recognize the updated file, or the file doesn't exist in the library.
- After connecting to a CSV file, in the Settings area, toggle the Ignore Missing Columns button on and off. See Connecting to CSV.
Volatile mode for the Embed SDK enables users to make changes in an asset and manipulate its data without the changes being saved to the DB.
The asset reverts back to the original state of the accessed resource, once the page is refreshed.
When the SDK is in editMode, Volatile mode is not supported and the configuration forces false.
- Sisense has developed a new API that enables you to test an (existing) generated Web Access Token for its structure, logic, and data validation.
- The test helps to determine any reason(s) why a token may be faulty or simply to ensure that the token is properly generated.
- Calling /wat/validate API with the included token and optional parameter "validationLevel" results in a comprehensive validation and provides detailed error messages if there's a failure. The default "validationLevel" is "data", which successively includes structure and logic validations.
Dashboards and Widgets
Values in Background filters that are excluded are no longer shown in the Dependent filter.
Blox Submit Action - Submitting requests to external domains from the Blox widget is repaired.
JDBC drivers that are not up to date with java 17, may not work. Users that have an installed Generic_Jdbc connector, may not be able to use it without updating the JDBC driver to a Java 17-compatible version.