- 18 May 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Setting User Profile
- Updated on 18 May 2022
- 1 Minute to read
If enabled by your Sisense Admin, the My Profile page is made available for updating your Sisense user profile. Admins can enable part of, or all of the My Profile feature options, including the following:
- Setting Your User Profile
- Setting Personal Information Details
- Setting a New Password
- Copy and/or Regenerate an API Token
Setting Your User Profile
To access My Profile and adjust user profile settings:
- Click located in the upper right of the screen, and from the User menu select My Profile.
The My Profile page opens with the Personal Information Details tab selected.
The user icon changes to .
Setting Personal Information Details
- In the Personal Information Details tab, edit the information and click.
- Click Preferences; the Preferences tab opens.
Select your preferred language from the dropdown menu, and click.
Setting a New Password
- Click Password; the Password tab opens.
Enter text to the three fields to set a new password, and click.
If the system detects password setting errors, a message appears describing minimum character usage and/or character constraints.
User passwords cannot be changed when connected via Single Sign On (SSO). Users connected via SSO wishing to change a password are shown the following message: Your account uses Single Sign On (SSO). Password is managed by your organization.
Copy and/or Regenerate an API Token
- Click API Token; the API Token tab opens.
The API token is utilized by users requiring access to Sisense functionality via APIs without using the Sisense client.
Click to copy the the existing API token locally to your clipboard.
Click to regenerate an API token.
Exercise extreme caution before regenerating an API token. Integrations using the existing API token stop working until updated with the new token.