- 11 Dec 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Infusion Apps - Overview
- Updated on 11 Dec 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Sisense Infused Analytics empowers business users to create their own charts and view data. With Sisense Infusion Apps, organizations can help increase adoption of data driven decision making by delivering the data and insights into the applications that business users are most familiar with and where they are spending most of their time. Connect directly to applications such as Slack, Google Slides, and MS Teams, or build custom integrations for insights at the right place and the right time, every time. This increases productivity by removing the need to jump from application to application or search through a multitude of dashboards and reports in a visualization tool looking for the most relevant information, or to rely on a dedicated business analyst to acquire and deliver the relevant information. Ultimately it will yield the same business benefits of traditional Business Intelligence platforms but with a vastly higher adoption rate.
Infusion Apps can be made available to end-users after a few simple steps:
- The PublishView Add-on must be installed by someone with a Sisense Administrator role:
- An IT Administrator for your organization must make the apps available:
- A view or views must be created by someone with a Dashboard Designer role:
- End-users can now install individual apps for use:
You can now begin using the Infusion Apps, such as:
- Sisense Analytics for Slack
- Sisense Analytics for Microsoft Teams
- Sisense Analytics for Google Workspace (Slides & Sheets)
- Sisense Analytics for Office 365
- Sisense Analytics for Salesforce
Some functionality can be shared across all the Infusion Apps:
- Using Ask Me - Use the “Ask Me” feature to ask questions and get answers in seconds that would typically require another tool, and a report or a dashboard.
- Using Bookmarks - You can create a bookmark in Slack for a query you create, and use the same data in Google Slides.