Uploading Files through the File Manager
Applicable to Sisense on Linux
Sisense enables you to customize your Linux deployment with custom connectors, add-ons, translations, and rebranded dashboards stored in your Linux shared storage. You can easily manage all of these files through the File Manager in the Sisense Admin page with your Sisense Administrator credentials.
Accessing the File Manager
Note: Only Sisense Administrators can access the File Manager.
To access the File Manager:
- In the System Management tab of the Admin page, click File Management.
The File Manager is displayed in a new window.
Managing Files in the File Manager
In the File Manager, you can upload your static customized files for your Sisense deployment. The File Manager displays a list of relevant directories where the relevant customized files can be stored in your shared storage. You can upload the files by opening the relevant directory and dragging the files into your browser.
The list below describes which files should be placed in the directory with links to the relevant pages where you can find more information about the files that should be stored in each folder.
- branding: This directory contains customized files for rebranding Sisense. See White Labeling Sisense for more information.
- emails: This directory contains customized automated Sisense emails. See Rebranding Sisense Automated Emails in Windows.
- plugins: This directory contains add-ons/plugins and is the location where new add-ons should be stored.
- samples: This directory contains sample ElastiCubes included in your deployment.
- translations: This directory contains translations of the Sisense interface. See Embedding Customized Languages for more information.