Getting Started with Linux
Welcome to the Linux Getting Started guide.
Before you begin…
Sisense supports many different types of business users, but this guide is designed for DevOps and IT users.
This guide explains all the steps you need to provision Sisense on Linux, but you should have at least some experience configuring server software and with Linux.
Below are the primary steps required to get Sisense up and running on Linux.
- Step 1. Verifying System Requirements
- Step 2. Planning Your Configuration
- Step 3: Configuring Port Settings
- Step 4: Initializing Sisense on Linux
- Step 5: Creating Data Groups
- Step 6: Monitoring Sisense on Linux
In addition, here are some tasks you might need to perform:
- Linux FAQs
- Migrating Sisense from Windows to Linux
- Uninstalling Sisense from Linux
- Rebranding Sisense Automated Emails
- Translating Sisense Metadata
- White Labeling Sisense