Connecting to MySQL
Note: This topic describes how to import data using the online Sisense Web Application. To import data through the desktop ElastiCube Manager, click Connecting to MySQL Using the ElastiCube Manager.
Sisense enables easy and quick access to databases, tables and views contained with MySQL databases.
Note: For the list of connectors available on Linux, click here.
To import data from your MySQL database:
- In the Data page, open an ElastiCube or create a new ElastiCube.
- In the Model Editor, click . The Add Data dialog box is displayed.
- Click MySQL. The MySQL Connect area is displayed.
- Enter the following details:
- Location: Enter the computer/server IP address of the database. To connect to a database running on your own computer enter localhost.
If Windows Authentication is configured with the database in the User Name and Password fields, enter your database credentials.
In the Private Key field, enter the path of the location of your file containing the your private key.
In the Certificate field, enter the path of the location of your PEM file containing the client’s certificate.
In the Authority field, enter the path of the location of your PEM file containing the trusted SSL certificate authority.