This topic describes how you can add live connections to your PostgreSQL Server databases in Sisense.
For information about live connections, see Sisense Live Connect.
To add a PostgreSQL live connection:
- Open a live model. See Creating Live Models for more information.
- In the Model Editor, click .
- In the Add Live Connection dialog box, select your live data source.
- Under the Connect tab, enter the following credentials:
- (Optional) Select Encrypt Connection to configure the driver to encrypt all communication with the PostgreSQL Server instance before sending it over the network, and then select Trust Server Certificate.
- Click Next.
- Under the Select Data tab, on the left side is a list of schemas located in your data source. Select the relevant schema. You can find the schema easily by searching for it through the search field at the top of the list to filter the schemas displayed. After selecting the schema, a list of the available tables and views are displayed.
- Select a table or view. You can find the table easily by searching for it through the search field at the top of the list to filter the tables displayed.
- Click Done. The table is added to the model.
See Publishing Live Models for information on how to publish the model and begin creating visualizations with it.
Location: The IP address of your data source.
User Name: The user name to access data source.
Password: The password to access your data source.