Navigating the Data Page
From the Data page of ElastiCube Manager, you can manage your ElastiCubes and view their current states.
The Data page contains a list of all the ElastiCubes and live models you have created or that have been shared with you.
To locate ElastiCubes or live models easily, on the right side of the page, you can view ElastiCubes and live models you recently worked on, that were created by you, or that were shared with you. In addition, on the left side, you can locate an ElastiCube through the Search field.
Each tile contains information about the status of the ElastiCube and live model, its owner, and who its shared with it. You can open your ElastiCube by clicking on its tile or you can manage your ElastiCubes by clicking and selecting one of the following options:
- Stop: Click to stop the ElastiCube. ElastiCubes that have been stopped cannot be queried. This is useful for troubleshooting ElastiCubes and issues with your dashboard.
Duplicate: Click to create a copy of a live or ElastiCube model. See Duplicating Data Models for more information.
- Restart: Click to restart an ElastiCube that you have stopped.
- Dependencies: Click to see what entities are using the ElastiCube or live model. Entities include data security rules, drill hierarchies, dashboards, widgets (from other dashboards), and Pulse alerts.
- Schedule Build: Click to schedule builds to automatically synchronize with the underlying data source to ensure all data is up to date. See Scheduling Builds for more information.
- Delete: Click to delete an ElastiCube or live model. If the ElastiCube or live model does not have any entities dependent (dependencies) on it, then you will be asked to confirm that you want to delete the ElastiCube. Otherwise, you will be prompted to remap your dependencies to another data source. See Deleting ElastiCubes for more information.
- Cancel all Queries: Click to cancel all current queries to the ElastiCube.
- Go to Admin: Opens the Data Source tab in the Admin page where you can manage your ElastiCube or live model.
Some features and functionality supported in the desktop version of Sisense are not supported Sisense currently. These features will be added in the near future. In the meantime, you can find workarounds for missing features at Sisense V7.0 Backwards Compatibility.