You can preview results as follows:
Note: If the results are not displayed for a custom query, this may indicate you have a many-to-many relationship in your data model. Review your model for any problems.
To view results before connecting to a table:
- In the schema of your ElastiCube, click .
- Select the relevant connector.
- Enter your login details and connect to the source data.
- All tables and views associated with the database will appear in a new window. To preview data contained in a particular table, click Preview Table.
To view results in a custom table:
- In the schema of your ElastiCube, click the custom table that you want to preview and click .
Note: At least one build including the relevant base table must be completed in order to preview results.
To view results in a custom field:
- In the left pane of your schema, select the custom field and click Edit.