To launch Sisense:
Use one of the following options to launch Sisense:
- If you have Sisense installed on your machine, select Sisense from the Start menu.
- From a standard browser, go to the URL of the Sisense environment provided to you by your system administrator.
To launch the Sisense ElastiCube Manager:
Use one of the following options:
From Windows: Open the Windows start menu and select Sisense ElastiCube Manager.
From the Sisense Web Application: Do one of the following:
- Click ElastiCube Manager in the top menu.
- Select View in ElastiCube’s Page, which redirects you to the ElastiCube menu within the Admin page where you can open the ElastiCube Manager through any ElastiCube.
- Select Open in ElastiCube Manager, which opens the ElastiCube Manager and displays the ElastiCube of your current dashboard.
To log into Sisense:
- If you installed Sisense, you can use the same credentials to log into Sisense.
- If an account has been created for you, you should receive a password activation email. Click on the link to redirect you to choose a password and activate your account.
Hey! Was this article helpful?
Questions? Ask the community.