The following prerequisites and supported platforms are required for working with Sisense.
The Sisense Web Application runs in the following HTML5 supported browsers:
- Internet Explorer 10 and higher
- Google Chrome
- Safari version 7 and higher
Note: When embedding iFrames, Sisense supports Safari 10 and higher
The Sisense Web Application also works in mobile phone and tablet browsers that support HTML5. Click here to learn more about mobile compatibility.
ElastiCube Server and ElastiCube Manager can be installed on the following 64-bit operating systems:
- Windows 7 and higher
- Windows Server 2008 R2 through Windows Server 2012
Sisense easily scales up to billions of records with typical query response times of split seconds.
This section suggests system requirements for various performance capacities of the ElastiCube Server. Actual capacity requirements are provided after consultation with a Sisense technical representative at [email protected] scenarios may require additional resources.
Sisense Dashboard viewers only require an HTML5 compliant Web browser.
|< 10 users||10s of
|# of rows||RAM
|Up to 100K||8||4||8||4||16||8|
|up to 500K||8||4||16||4||16||8|
|up to 1M||8||4||16||4||32||8|
|up to 10M||16||4||16||8||32||8|
|up to 50M||16||8||32||8||64||16|
|up to 100M||25||8||32||8||64||16|
|up to 200M||32||8||32||8||64||16|
|up to 300M||32||8||64||16||64||16|
|up to 500M||64||16||128||16||256||32|
|up to 600M||128||16||128||32||256||32|
|up to 700M||128||16||128||32||512||32|
|up to 800M||128||16||256||32||512||32|
* Users are defined as concurrent users of the system regardless of licenses.
The formats for dates, times and numbers in your dashboards are based on your computer’s operating system or browser’s locale settings (depending on your browser).
Locales from the following countries are supported:
- Unites States
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- You can override the default locale settings for all users by updating a parameter via the Rest API. Click here to learn how to override default locale settings.
- To use a locale file that is not included in the above list of countries, you can manually add a locale file in the following location: C:\Program Files\Sisense\PrismWeb\client\resources\base\localization. Click here to access locale files and view their their codes.
Hey! Was this article helpful?
Questions? Ask the community.